Monday, October 29, 2012

Written Goals: How Is It Important?

Nakabasa ako nuon ng libro called, 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich By Bo Sanchez about (10) Years ago about Goal setting in which one important technique is you write it or them down on your journal or a simple paper then read aloud everyday.

Which I did, sinulat ko ang aim kong amount of money I wish to earn after 20 years (long term). Then (medium term), skills and stuff I want to learn and start doing in 10 years, and (short term) stuff I want done in months or year deadline.

Dati, sinulat ko siya sa journal and now that I’m back to Philippines, nakita ko ulit yung journal tucked in a drawer. Tinignan ko siya at nagulat ako sa dami na ng mga na- accomplish ko sa list na yun! May mga maliliit at malalaking bagay na life changing I never thought I have actually written and done them!

Ngayon nag-upgrade na ko at nakasulat na ang aking new list of goals in a spreadsheet, naka- Excel na hehehe. But It doesn't matter where you write it, in a paper, notebook or typed in your computer as long as you go back to it and read that you're going to do it in a specific date.

 
How amazing is that every single one, unti- unti na ma-mark ko na siya as DONE! At kung may mga ilan wala pang result or any action, I put a red mark and a sign (Critical).

I heard from Brian Tracy at the video below, that when you are 100% sure of what you want and have it written to your to- do-list or goals journal, it programs your mind and body to do whatever it takes to accomplish them and actually magnet resources, people, connections and money in making it happen!

I do have goosebumps sometimes how fast things happen when you have clear written goals set…

Watch the Video  of one of my favorite mentor, Brian Tracy:
 
The above blog post is brought to you by Rowena Yap, who enjoys helping people get an extra income on the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-rowenadyap.html


Wanna Learn How to Earn Online? Then, Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment