Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm An Author In The Making

Sabi nila, isa sa mga listahan ng "Stuff You need To Do Before Death" is to "Write a Book".

So I signed up to be an author in the making and is actually looking forward to attend very soon a training/ seminar on how to write books (paperback) and get published.

At magsulat pa ng articles online dito sa blog and mag-share pa ng what I know, my tried and tested na ginawa to achieve something.

Sometimes, naiisip ko, kaya ko na ba maging author? ang bata ko pa to become one? what can I share to the world? Anu naman ang matututunan ng iba sa akin.?

Well, sabagay I have achieved in the past so pwede nga ko makatulong: what I did, how I did it, my behavior, para pwedeng ma-emulate ng iba na magawa.

Anyway, di pa rin ako maka get-over at (yes) sometimes parang di ko makapaniwala sa sobrang taas ng pangarap ko kung kaya ko na ba talaga maging author kahit ang bata -bata ko pa, Im now 27 years old. So, nag- search ako online, youngest author was actually 6 years old, and meron din 12 years old. So ayun I felt better and said to myself, sige na nga I'll start to become one. Di naman sa pinipilit ko ang sarili ko pero I'm happy and I'm excited to become one.

Sabi nga, you should only work on things and be with whatever that makes you happy. But most of us, for so long now are maybe stuck with the job they hate, or a relationship they feel so miserable lang everyday.

Ahh next time, I'll tell you when I get to do "Bungee Jumping", next naman yon. But that is a different story.
The above blog post is brought to you by Rowena Yap, who enjoys helping people get an additional source of income through the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-rowenadyap.html

No comments:

Post a Comment