Thursday, October 18, 2012

You Can Be A Star In My Book! .... Read On!

I had a great time last Tuesday sa pag-attend ko ng First Session of the Authors-To-Be Meeting with Our Mentor, Mr. Ardy Roberto. We had a nice dinner, coffee, small chat then we started.

He asked to introduce ourselves first which we did! And then, sinabi niya na mali ang pag-introduce namin sa sarili namin, he said to repeat introducing ourselves pero should go something like this:
Ako si __Name__, an Author of the Book: _Working Title_ and will be published on ­­_Date_, so I’m inviting you to come for my Book’s Grand Launch and Book Signing + Photo Ops at __Location__. I’m expecting you all to be there together with your friends and family.

So much for a Dream Board and Affirmation you say silently in front of your mirror, na I keep on saying on my topics, It gave us a great boost of well yah… Laugh and Confidence!
Iba yung, announcing it to other people, to the public or to the world! Mr. Ardy said na when you speak your dream or you goal out loud, and much better if you confide it to an accountability group, pwedeng your bestfriend, family or your dog. It conditions your mind to accept this as a reality and will do whatever it takes for you to find solutions and resources to make it happen.

Sabi pa niya, “Everything is created in mind first, then to real life”. Very true, kasi when I decided to build a business, I have got a pretty picture in my mind that I created, thought of the characters, the colors and every detail before it was created in its true  form. Tinanong ko at kinausap ko ang kapatid ko, friends and relatives tungkol sa idea na yun, the services, and prices. Challenged the idea, planned and eventually… it all happened. Ang nasa isip ko lang, isang araw when we finally finished, I realized that’s the perfect picture in my mind for so long. Amazing. I created… from my imagination, passion, hunger and dream.

Back to my introduction, I said to everyone:

I’m Rowena Yap, Author of the Book “Working title – I said something like “Be who you want to Be!”, and will be published on 14th of March 2013 (My Birthday in case you wonder), so Im inviting you all to come to my Book’s Grand Launch and Book Signing +Photo Ops at (would you believe) ehem! SMX Convention Center, Manila! Big LOL not just in my mind, but all of us LOL-ed! Because of my guts, and everybody’s guts.
Di ako makapaniwala I said that, hirap mag-commit especially this Big! But can you all be my accountability group and watch out, remind me, poke me, or even pinch me? If I haven’t update you anything about my Book?

Something that you can help me if you can! I’m thinking about writing a Book about young successful entrepreneurs around 30s and below, has been in a Traditional, MLM or Online Business for 3 years + and is quite successful to share their stories about how they got into business at early age, their tips and secrets!  

---->>Working Title : "17 Stories of Young Entrepreneurs”

If You ARE, or you know ANYBODY, please refer to me, PM me or comment so I can book  an Interview! Thanks in advance!

I’m also thinking about another Book topic… hmmm… I might make two books instead of one so please help and inspire me!



The above blog post is brought to you by Rowena Yap, who enjoys helping people get an extra income on the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-rowenadyap.html


Connect with me through Facebook.

Want to learn how to earn online, Then Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment