Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sweet Trivia of the Human Body


1.       Nervousness = Butterflies in the Stomach

 When we are about to stand up and speak or perform in public, there is this sweat forming your forehead, and butterflies in your stomach you can’t explain. Fear envelopes you more and you become nervous.

 But the truth is, it’s the adrenaline preparing your body and mind so you do best for that activity. So when I feel nervous, and have butterflies in my stomach I say thank you Lord, and I smile because I know my body is preparing me intensely for the best performance that I can ever do. I become calmer.


 

2.       Fear = Lizard Brain: Amygdala

Part of your Brain, a tiny seed-like in your temporal lobe that stores your “highly emotional” experiences in a memory area, and is activating your “fear” emotion when you undergo a similar experience.
Can be a bit tricky because it stereotypes our impression with people or how we act in the situation. It is a conditioning preparation of the brain for you to feel fear, but should not control how we act accordingly.
For example, if I try to have a sound opinion and is being disagreed by a higher authority, and afterwards feeling not to be able to speak your mind again because of fear to be disagreed again. As if your amygdala alarming you, not to do it because of the past experience, then that is wrong.
Because If I think of something commendable, I will not be afraid to try and have a say once again.

3.       Pain = Muscles

Big and developed muscles is an effect of pain. Continuous pain that you try to endure days in a week because of a goal. Weeks and months of labor and undergoing that pain after an intense exercise means you are on your way for an attractive body and health, plus heart and lungs that are stronger.

 Great lesson whenever I experience pain and struggle everytime I start a new project or when I'm having that painful learning curve.  I know I’m on my way to have an attractive goal and task done in time soon.

The above blog post is brought to you by Rowena Yap, who enjoys helping people get an additional source of income through the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-rowenadyap.html


Want to earn extra, Online?

Connect with me through,Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment