Saturday, November 10, 2012

Your Hardships Were Your Training Shoes

We all have our own story  -Very unique but nonetheless very interesting, dahil binubuo ka ng puzzles of hardships and experiences both good and bad.

But we’ll focus on the bad. Mahirap sariwain ang nakaraan na hirap ng buhay, mahirap balikan pero iyon ang mga dahilan kung paano mo narating ngayon ang ginhawa. Or kung hindi pa, you use your bad circumstances to fuel you for a better tomorrow.
1.       That one hardship na hindi kaya ng mga magulang ko ang tuition for a better univeristy so I had to work at night for a Graveyard shift in a Callcenter, and then in the morning to go to college and finish my studies...

-Has Made me a lot stronger now that with focus, and determination you can do anything.
 
2.       That one hardship when I was being a curious kid at nakabasag ng vase sa office at nasindak sa galit ng isang authority figure, and heard the meanest and nakakapanliit na words, plus reprimanded…. 
-Has Made me Become More Understanding and Sensitive with the Feelings of Others More lalo pa at nasa position level ako as a Leader, not to do the same things I experienced before.
 
 3.       That one hardship when I had to sacrifice myself, to learn to be independent by young age to fly out of the country and even if I have my degree but accepted to be Underemployed (accepting a low level job despite education attainment) and venture in a foreign land at magsilbi to earn a little more dollars for a better living of my family….

-Has Made me Become more focused to never let go of hard earned money but instead multiply it through different streams, and help others who like myself was an OFW, but wanted to go back home as a success and keep and grow their savings through proper investment.

These are just a few from a long list of my hardships… But realized and grateful that THESE HARDSHIPS WERE MY TRAINING SHOES for a better future, What’s Yours?

The above blog post is brought to you by Rowena Yap, who enjoys helping people get an additional source of income through the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-rowenadyap.html


Learn to Earn Online, Click Here.

Have the best savings plan that grows exponentially yearly plus a life or a critical illness protection! Ask Me How?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment