Monday, November 5, 2012

Opportunities Keep On Chasing Me!

Super na-blessed ako to meet an old friend of mine, siguro 10 years ago since noong huli ko siyang makita pero parang hindi siya tumanda at more beautiful or younger siya, to think na galing siya sa big crisis ng buhay niya, but she worked on her life para hindi siya mapariwara dahil she's got two kids, so she helped herself, and now mas closer ang relationship niya with God, at she is being very blessed financially.

She invited me to attend a financial literacy and investment opportunity meeting/ training tonight, it had open doors for meeting long lost friend, and  meeting new friends and most especially to learn about another investment vehicle for me to have money working for me. So I feel so fortunate.

I have also been invited for another set of training to learn how to become a financial consultant, so I can help myself and other people to reflect on their financial life (savings and expenses) and how to better manage your own finances or teach others to invest wisely.

Maganda yung training para sa akin kahit paulit-ulit ko na naririnig ang mga almost same concepts and strategies how to invest or grow your money to work for you. Hindi ako nagsasawa para mas ma- program ang mind ko to be familiar and gain new and more insights on how to well manage your finances.

Ang opportunity niya ay maganda kasi this Financial company gives free financial literacy trainings to better equip you to manage your own finances and maybe in the future kung gusto mo, to invest a little amount (as low as P1500) as savings and at the same time, yung money na na-se save mo grows a handsome return at hindi lang yon, mag kaka-protection ka pa if ever (knock on wood) something happens to you (got hit by a bus or cricital illness) magka -cancer ka, by getting a sum of money to use as expenses sa probably burial/ hospital bills/ money na maiiwan mo sa family mo. Na wag naman sana mangyari, but think about it, you never know what happens in the future, so we better we prepared and care for our loved-ones.

Natutuwa ako, dahil aside from traditional business that I have as investment, I get to know more about other investment opportunities na pwedeng paglagyan ng pera ko so hindi lang sa iisa but sa iba pang investment vehicles which many business people use as technique: yung diversification or not putting all your eggs in one basket but several baskets.


Opportunities to upgrade myself and to reach my dreams keep on chasing me, parang nagpa-pop lang in front of me. It's amazing kasi itong friend ko I got to invite pa to be one of my star sa book ko as part of the 30 Millionaires in their 30s.

Gusto mo bang mag-attend din ng ganitong mga seminars or trainings? I can give you a free invite or can speak to you so I can give you some idea. Please don't hesitate to let me know.
 
The above blog post is brought to you by Rowena Yap, who enjoys helping people get an additional source of income through the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-rowenadyap.html


Connect with me through Facebook.
Learn an online business by Clicking Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment