Saturday, March 9, 2013

Passion Isn't Everything.. Your WHY Drives You!

There have been many talks and motivational topics revolving around Passion. Ang pagiging Mapusok, o Nag-aalab na Damdamin about something or someone.

Pero hindi pala ito sapat. I have been wanting something so bad that I know deep inside I have a Passion, but I realize there is still something holding me back to really drive me forward to take action.

I realize Passion is solely an Energy. It is the fuel. Ito ay gasolina ng sasakyan para ito umandar. Hindi sapat na puro o solid na damdamin lamang upang makamit ang goal, be it: financial freedom, meet your true love, launching a business etc.

We need to step on the accelerator to actually drive forward to move towards our goal!

And I believe what's missing in most of us is the:
WHY? Accelerator factor.

We must have a Strong why. 

Why we want a goal so badly. 

Why we dream so big. 

Why we think and do things as it is.

Bakit nga ba?

As if there's a ball coming from somewhere hit me so hard in the face. I have come to realize why as if there's still holding me back.

My Why was so compelling, it has turned my thinking and deep thoughts and quickly put it in action.

Why I do what I have to do - my mission is to help Filipinos increase their financial literacy, and learn to save and invest for the future. And to be financially free and launch more businesses left and right so I can be an inspiration and in turn help more those in need. Do more of ministry and mission works for the poor and in need.

But when I become so hesitant, and my FEAR is so big in my heart. Or when I feel pride and ego that this paralyzes me into action?

I imagine and think that beside me, sitting or standing with me are my grandchildren... Not even my own children but my grandchildren, looking at me longingly, and as if they're thinking. How big is your why, your Love to Save us? in the Future? from Poverty?



This propelled me to step into the accelerator of the engine and uses my Fuel: Passion, to not think of anything else, not my pride, my ego or if people judge me but think of my future generation, my grandchildren's future depends on me on the now how I would act accordingly.

And I think of God's Word in Luke 14:27 
New International Version
And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

It's not about me anymore...

But How I carry the cross and go out and speak in love for my mission, for God's work to be his disciple.
_______________________________________________________________________
The above blog post is brought to you by Rowena Yap, who enjoys helping people get an additional source of income through the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-rowenadyap.html

Learn and Earn Online! Click Here!
Connect with me Through Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. This post is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more? This is a great article.

    Please visit my site at nuboii.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete